ISRAEL ACT NOW

Never Again

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jerusalem: Western Wall Live

Posted by JewishRefugee

Dear Readers,

I just could not keep myself from sharing this link to this great website.
I have been to Israel twice in my lifetime; I have been in almost all of Israel except Eilat. But there is no place that I love the most in Israel unlike Jerusalem at the Western Wall. I consider myself lucky that I had the opportunity to travel there twice, but there are those who have never been to Israel at this unexplainable in words place Jerusalem at the Western Wall. It is truly unique place to be there physically, but for those who don't have the opportunity and wonder how it is there; here is a website to live streaming broadcast with audio.

It is the best website in the world.

Next Year in Jerusalem!

http://english.thekotel.org/cameras.asp

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up, all the time i used to check website posts here early in the morning, for the reason that i enjoy to gain knowledge of more and more.

Visit my weblog; music industry

Post a Comment